Find a Coolidge Cougar
Calvin Coolidge PTO
420 Grandview Avenue
Wyckoff, New Jersey 07481
(201) 848-5710Order 2nd Half Pizza Lunch! Order 2020-2021 School Supplies! Harvest Fest Sign Up Click Here! Pizza Lunch Volunteer Sign Up Click Here Economy Shop Sign Up Click Here! View Media Center Schedule
Congrats to the new board members!1st Vice President: Sarah Jacobsen
Secretary: Megan King
2nd Vice Presidents: Kelly Harteveld and Lauren Kavanagh
Economy Shop Co-Coordinator: Ann Walsh
The Coolidge PTO
IS IN FULL SWING FOR THE
2019/2020 SCHOOL YEAR!
- Tuesday, March 10 — NO COOK Tuesday with Catchy Caterer
- Wednesday, March 11 — Science Fair 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Saturday, March 21 — College Night @ St. Nicholas Greek Church 7-11pm (Buy Tickets Here!)
- Wednesday, March 25 — Wellness Fair
- Wednesday, April 1 — PTO Meeting 7 PM
- Friday, April 17 — Theme Day
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR FUN!
College Night – March 21st @ Saint Nicholas Greek Church (Buy Tickets Here!)
May Friendship Dinner – May 14th
Golf Outing – May 28th
Click here to sign up for the weekly Coolidge Cougar Connect Eblast
Hot lunch options are available Monday – Friday.
Nicholas Markets is available for purchase on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Pizza lunch is offered on Wednesdays.
No Fuss Lunch is available for purchase on Thursdays and Fridays.
Please visit our hot lunch page for more information.
The PTO has many activities lined up to make this a great year! Check back frequently for the latest news and events. We count on the support of our Coolidge families to make events a success for our children. Please consider signing up to chair an event or sign up as a volunteer at an event. We will never turn down a donation or helping hand!
PTO MEETINGSThe first PTO meeting of the 2019-2020 school year will be held on Tuesday, September 10 at 9:15 AM in the MPR.
Volunteer Sign Up Opportunities
**please view the above schedule then click here to email Stacy Firstman to sign up for a media center time slot (email subject: Media)**
Thank You Parents
Thank you to our many parent volunteers for your countless hours of dedication to our children and our school. YOU make a difference!
Thank You Teachers
It takes a special person to light that fire, to raise our children’s expectation for themselves, and never give up on them, no matter how challenging it might be. Thank you teachers for your guidance and dedication.
it’s cool to be social